Annette VINCHON GUYONNET is the daughter and was the pupil of Jean VINCHON National Expert who died in 2003.
First trainee with his father Mr. Jean VINCHON from 1960 to 1969 specializing in coins from the Collection of Croesus to Louis XVI and in the organization of numerous and prestigious Public Sales world references.
In 1969 Jean VINCHON created and opened a NUMISMATIC AND CHANGE OF PARIS Company (NCP) and appointed his daughter Annette as Director.
In 1998 Annette VINCHON GUYONNET was appointed Manager of NCP.
NCP specializes in:
- All negotiations on the official gold market in Paris (ingots, listed gold coins, etc.
- Since 1976, the Company has been delivering listed gold coins in sealed bags guaranteeing total recovery at the best prices of the moment.
- Napoleon’s gold and silver collectible coins in the 20th century.
- EXPERTISE and SHARING private or judicial.
- In 1976 appointed Expert Numismatist Assessor of the Customs Conciliation Commission.
- In 1981 appointed Expert Numismatist at the Court of Appeal of Paris.
Union Activities and Responsibilities:
- Company of Experts in Objects of Art and Furniture near the Court of Appeal of Paris
- Secretary General 1985 to 1998 President 1998 to 2002.
- French Syndicate of Professional Experts 1995 to 2002.
- European Chamber of Art Creation Experts and President since 2002.
Appointment and Mandate by decree of July 2001 of the Keeper of the Seals:
Full member of the Council for Voluntary Sales of furniture at public auction from 2001 to 2005 in charge of the expert approval commission, member of the internet commission and the ethics commission.
Numismatics and Exchange of Paris
Annette VINCHON GUYONNET
Its activity covers:
- All negotiations on the official gold market: Purchases and Sales
- Gold ingots
- Gold coins listed on the stock exchange are delivered under seal thus offering a guarantee of quality and therefore certified negotiable on the official market
- Modern collectible coins from Napoleon I to the present day: gold and silver
As well as :
EXPERTISE and SHARING during Succession in a private or judicial context